Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Anthony Weiner news And Bad Pictures

Anthony Weiner Exposed as 1996 Cosmo Bachelor

Anthony Weiner Exposed as 1996 Cosmo Bachelor
Long before there surfaced lewd photos of Anthony Weiner, sans pants, the New York congressman made his pictorial debut in the pages of Cosmopolitan magazine – fully clothed.


In 1996, the women's magazine selected the politician, who was, at the time, a 31-year-old city councilman, as one of its 101 real-life bachelors.

The headline: "The Future President?"

"I want to be sucked back into the throes of love – isn't that what everybody really wants," Weiner, 46, who is married to Hillary Clinton's aide, Huma Abedin, told Cosmo of his ideal lady. She would also be "someone smarter than me."

Following his confession Monday that he was responsible for a self-Tweeted photo of himself in boxer briefs, which he originally blamed on the work of a hacker, the irony is not lost.

"I hate days off," he said when asked about his favorite free-time pastime, "but I guess I'd try on clothes I couldn't afford."

Did Rep. Anthony Weiner Tweet a Lewd Photo to a Woman?

Did Rep. Anthony Weiner Tweet a Lewd Photo to a Woman?
A New York congressman says a lewd photo sent to a college student from his Twitter account was posted by a hacker – and he's hired a lawyer to investigate, his office said Tuesday.

The kerfuffle, which some tabloid press is calling "Weinergate," kicked off Friday when a photo of a man's bulging crotch in boxer briefs appeared in Rep. Anthony Weiner's Twitter stream.

The Tweet was addressed to college student Gennette Cordova, 21, of Seattle – but the image was visible to all of Weiner's 40,000 followers.
The post was swiftly deleted, and the New York Democrat soon Tweeted that his account had been hacked. "More Weiner Jokes for all my guests," he Tweeted.

Cordova denied that she had ever met Weiner, much less had a relationship with him as some bloggers intimated. (The photo was first reported by conservative commentator Andrew Breitbart's biggovernment.com.)

"I have never met Congressman Weiner, though I am a fan," she told the New York Daily News over the weekend. "I've never been to New York or to D.C."

Cordova also addressed the fact she once Tweeted, "I wonder what my boyfriend @RepWeiner is up to," explaining that it was a joke.

"I have seen myself labeled as the 'Femme Fatale of Weinergate,' 'Anthony Weiner's 21-year-old coed mistress' and 'the self-proclaimed girlfriend of Anthony Weiner,'" she told the Daily News in the statement. "All of this is so outlandish that I don't know whether to be pissed off or amused, quite frankly."
(source:People)

(source:yahoo)
(source;bing)

PHOTO: Meagan Broussard, 26, provided ABC News with photos, emails, Facebook message and phone call logs she says chronicle a sexually-charged electronic relationship with a man identifying himself as Anthony Weiner.
source:abc news

No comments:

Post a Comment